- Fri 17 January & Sat 18 January (B)
- Fri 21 February & Sat 22 February (Z)
- Fri 20 March & Sat 21 March (B)
- Fri 17 April & Sat 18 April (Z)
- Fri 15 May & Sat 16 May (B)
- Fri 12 June & Sat 13 June (Z)
(Z) means Zana will take your course
(B) means Barbara will take your course
Courses cost £248 for the whole two days.
For that you get...
- Expert tuition from your highly qualified and experienced practitioner in a beautiful venue near Romsey, Hampshire
- Exclusive downloads to practise with at home with the familiar voice of your practitioner, not a stranger
- A good 300-page book about birth and hypnobirthing
- Course notes and information sheets
- A list of things to build on and practise at home
- A small-group experience that provides opportunity for questions and more individual attention
- Ongoing email support from your practitioner if you have questions or concerns, from booking to birth
- Refreshments included. You can choose to buy lunch from the on-site cafe at reasonable cost
If a private 1-1 course in your home would meet your needs more closely we usually offer these Monday to Friday for a whole day, or spread across two evenings. The cost for a private one-day course is £250.
If you would like to host a private course for you and a pregnant friend, each with your birth partner, we will offer a generous discount on the 1-1 private course rate. Please enquire.
Book a course
We provide a personal service. Throughout the booking process we'll be in touch with you by email, so you have the chance to ask anything and feel reassured along the way. This is how it works:
- Check that there is a space on your preferred course. You can email, phone or text us.
- Download a booking form using the buttons below to choose between a Word version or pdf. Complete page 1 (for a place on a group course) and email it back to us. Our email addresses are on the form and on the "contact us" page. Your place is now reserved.
- Once we have your booking form we email you our payment details so you can pay easily by bank transfer.
- When we have received payment your place is confirmed. We contact you again to acknowledge receipt of payment. We send you a link to your first download so you can start practising hypnobirthing straight away. We also send you pre-course questionnaires to complete and return before your course. This is so we can make the course more personal to you.
- We contact you again a few days before your course with full venue details, what to bring, etc.
We suggest that you take time to read our terms and conditions on page 3 of our booking form.